Service Provider reserves the right to limit the file size of individual email mailboxes at its sole discretion. Individual email mailboxes found over the limit will be subject to deletion without notice. Deleted email will not be restored or saved. Service Provider reserves the right to limit the maximum transfer limit of any one message in its sole discretion. Service Provider reserves the right to reject or filter email based on source address and content. Examples are, but are not limited to, virus filtering and blocking open relay mail servers. Service Provider will not make back-ups of a customer's email.
The Services may not be used to transmit, retransmit, or distribute by e-mail or any other method any material that violates any condition of this AUP in the sole judgment of ISP. Activities considered by Service Provider to be a violation of this AUP are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Any unsolicited email, whether commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, and political tracts.
- Solicited email that contains material that otherwise violates this AUP or any e-mail that falsifies the address or other information; harassing e-mail, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
- Any email "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes."
- Email relayed without the express permission of that site, service, system or network.
- Emailing the same or similar messages to one or more newsgroups (also known as "cross-posting" or "multiple posting").
- Email containing false or misleading statements, claims, or representations.
- Forging header information including, but not limited to, any attempt to circumvent the approval process for posting to a moderated newsgroup.