Columbia Energy will not rent, sell or disclose Personal Information to anyone not related to Columbia Energy for marketing or promotional purposes, unless in connection with a potential or actual sale, merger, or a corporate restructuring by or of Columbia Energy. (See "For Business Transfers" below for more information.) Columbia Energy will share Subscriber Personal Information with its Affiliates and with other third parties as described in this section for the following reasons:
- To Our Affiliates: Columbia Energy relies on various Affiliates in order to provide the Services to Subscribers. Grizzly may share Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with any of its Affiliates for business, operational, promotional and/or Columbia Energy’s own marketing and advertising purposes.
- To Operational Service Providers: Columbia Energy and its Affiliates contract with other companies and people to perform tasks or services on Columbia Energy’s behalf and need to share Subscriber Personal Information to provide products or services to Subscribers. For example, Columbia Energy may use an independent payment processing company to receive and process Subscriber’s ACH or credit/debit card transactions, or with third parties to assist Columbia Energy in optimizing the Columbia Energy Network. Unless Columbia Energy tells Subscriber differently, Columbia Energy does not grant its Operational Service Providers any right to use the Personal Information Columbia Energy shares with them beyond what is necessary to assist Columbia Energy.
- To Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Network Platforms: Via plug-ins on our Services
- For Business Transfers/Restructuring: Columbia Energy may choose to buy or sell assets, or Columbia Energy may sell assets or be sold. In these types of transactions, Subscriber Personal Information is typically one of the business assets that would be disclosed and transferred. Also, if Columbia Energy (or Columbia Energy’s assets) are acquired, or Columbia Energy goes out of business, enters bankruptcy, or goes through some other change of control, including restructuring, re-organization, or financing arrangements, Personal Information could be one of the assets disclosed, transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- For Protection of Columbia Energy, and Our Affiliates, Employees, Operational Service Providers, Subscribers and Subscribers, and Public Safety: Columbia Energy reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any Personal Information to implement and/or enforce the Service Agreements, protect the Columbia Energy Network, Site, and other company assets; protect the interests, rights, property, and/or safety of Columbia Energy or our Affiliates, employees and officers/directors, Operational Service Providers, Subscribers and Subscribers, agents, representatives, third party licensors or suppliers, or the general public.
- When Required by Law or in Response to Legal Process: Columbia Energy reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any Personal Information to which Columbia Energy has access if Columbia Energy is required by law or legal process to do so, or if Grizzly has a good faith belief that Columbia Energy is required by law or legal process to do so.